- HIV TEST
AHF Mexico is the largest AHF program in Latin America and has focused on expanding Rapid Test Programs in the region. Throughout the country, about 600,000 rapid tests have been administered since 2007, which has helped more than 5,800 patients diagnosed with HIV, know their status and access medical care.
AHF Mexico has partnered with local organizations, NGOs and local governments to expand its services throughout the country, allowing for better patient retention.
In 2013, AHF Mexico began operating its first mobile clinic, which offers its patients affordable care at their convenience. Additionally, in 2013 the first WELLNESS CENTER was established in Mexico City, in 2016 the second WELLNESS CENTER was established in Cuernavaca , Morelos, and in 2018 the third WELLNESS CENTER was established in Guadalajara, to provide HIV testing services, as well as diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections. AHF Mexico develops programs that advocate for improving the quality of care, continuous access to treatment and defending the affordable prices of medicines throughout the country.
- Information on HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Free access to condoms and lubricants.
- Training for the correct use of the condom.
- Application of rapid HIV tests and counseling.
- Bonding and accompaniment in case of a reactive result in the HIV test.
- Medical consultation for Sexually Transmitted Infections