- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
The Centre for Health Protection (CHP) is a public health agency established in June 2004 under the Department of Health. Our mission is to achieve effective prevention and control of diseases in Hong Kong in collaboration with local and international partners. We are committed to protecting the health of the community, promoting healthy living in the community, and partnering with stakeholders.
Organizational Policy Recommendations for Control of STI/HIV among Female Sex Workers in China: Regular Examination of Workers in Social Hygiene Clinics
Social Hygiene Service : Service comprises HIV testing, Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinics and Dermatological Clinics. The Service is responsible for the management, prevention and control of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and skin diseases.
1. Providing diagnostic assessment, treatment and care.
2. Promoting health and preventing STD and skin diseases through individual health counselling and other health education activities.
3. Tracing contacts for investigation and defaulters for treatment and follow-up.
1. Wan Chai Male Social Hygiene Clinic : 6/F, Tang Chi Ngong Specialist Clinic
2. Wan Chai Female Social Hygiene Clinic : 7/F, Tang Chi Ngong Specialist Clinic (Registration office is located at 6/F.)