- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
Infectious Diseases Specialist – Dr Vidyullata Koparkar
One of the few formally trained and National Board certified Infection Specialist in Mumbai. Dr. Vidyullata has been trained in Infectious Diseases super speciality at P. D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai. Additionally she has received specialized training and diploma for Tropical Medicines from CMC, Vellore, an internationally reputed program with batchmates from across the globe including countries like Norway, France, Sweden, etc.
- Undiagnosed fever ( Fever of unknown origin.)
- Complicated tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant tuberculosis.
- Complicated Malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya and other tropical infections.
- Fever in transplant recipients, fever in patients on chemotherapy, and other immunosuppressive conditions.
- HIV/AIDS , HBsAg, Hepatitis C and sexually transmitted infections ( STIs)
- Multi-drug resistant bacterial infections, infections in ICU patients.
- Invasive Fungal infections like Candidiasis, Aspergillosis , Mucormycosis etc.
- Hardware infections in orthopaedics after joint replacement, bone infections, CNS shunt infections after neurological procedures etc.
- Fever in returning travellers
- Adult Vaccination