- HIV TEST
Rophi Clinic is a medical clinic specializing in fever, infectious diseases, vaccinations, wound and stoma care. It adopts a whole-person approach and recognises the individual’s autonomy in decision making. All investigations and management are planned and discussed. We offer highly personalized, optimal medical care for every patient. We believe each patient and his / her needs are different.
The clinic is staffed by an infectious diseases specialist and a wound care nurse clinician. Together they have more than 30 years of clinical experience.
Rophi clinic offers a variety of services related to infectious diseases and wound care. Examples of services provided include:
Consultation, investigation, diagnosis and management of infectious diseases
– Pre travel vaccination
– Post exposure vaccination (eg dog, monkey or animal bites)
– AIDS / HIV post exposure prophylaxis
– Ambulatory / outpatient antibiotic administration therapy (OPAT)
– Wound care including the use of silver dressing, vacuum dressing and maggot therapy
– Stoma care
– Transplant infectious diseases
– Fungal infection including cryptococcal disease, aspergillus disease
– Viral infections, including Dengue fever, Chikungunya fever, Influenza, Infectious mononucleosis syndrome, etc
– Unusual infections, eg Toxoplasmosis, Melioidosis