- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
Taipei City Hospital is a full-service, total care medical institution that is prepared to meet the comprehensive healthcare needs of Taipei’s 2.6 million residents. The merger of ten municipal hospitals into one unit has made the Taipei City Hospital the largest healthcare organization in Northern Taiwan. Each hospital is referred to as the respective branch of the central organization; for example, Taipei City Hospital – Renai Branch.
The purpose of this merger was not only to improve hospital and community based healthcare, but also to rebuild Taipei City’s entire public healthcare system. The theme of this reform was the creation of a “Total Care System”, namely a network that begins caring for an individual from before they are born until they are elderly. To do this, we seek to instill a new sense of healthy living, to facilitate a healthier environment, and to integrate healthcare into the community.
The Heping Branch, which was also known as the “Taipei Municipal Hoping Hospital” for decades, was firstly established during Japanese Colonial Period on Fuzhou Street (the present location of Women and Children Branch) and provided outpatient services only. In 1947 with the transfer of political power, the Heping Branch was renamed the “Taiwan Provincial Taipei Hospital Southern Branch”, but the name has been changed again in 1968 when Taipei city was municipalised by the Executive Yuan. Hoping Hospital moved to Guangzhou Street in 1971, and the hospital started with 200 beds at the new location. In the year 2005, the municipal hospitals in Taipei were merged together and began to be governed by Taipei City Government directly; at this point the Hoping Hospital began to be officially called the “Taipei City Hospital Heping Branch”.