- Free condom
- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
10 Hammersmith Broadway : We aim to deliver a confidential, friendly and high-quality service. We offer full sexual health screening, contraception, outpatient HIV and hepatitis care, and specialist sexual health services.
We offer the following services:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs)
- Treatment of other genital conditions—for example, thrush, bacterial vaginosis, skin issues
- Rapid HIV tests
- Pregnancy testing/family planning/contraception, including implants and coils, as part of integrated sexual health care
- Sexual Health Adviser service offering advice and information on sexual health issues
- Psychology Service to support people with their sexual wellbeing
- Advice and referral for termination of pregnancy/abortion
- Follow-up care for individuals living with HIV
- HPV vaccinations for men who have sex with men (if you are under 45 years old)
- Hepatitis B/C screening and Hepatitis A/B vaccinations for at-risk individuals
- Safer sex advice
- Telephone/text results service
- Access to HIV post exposure prophylaxis (PEP) following sexual exposure
- Access to HIV PrEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis), including advice and monitoring
Sorry, we do not provide HPV testing or breast examinations.
If you are 18 or under, we offer a free, friendly and confidential walk-in service every day during opening hours. You do not need an appointment. The service is run by non-judgmental staff members who are used to dealing with sensitive issues.
At all our clinics we provide:
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs)
- HIV tests
- Emergency contraception and pregnancy testing
- Free condoms
- Hepatitis B vaccinations for at-risk individuals
- Sexual health advice and counselling (please note, we can refer you to counselling but do not offer counselling in-house)
- Information and advice for anyone who has been sexually assaulted/abused.
It is not necessary to bring your parents or an adult with you, but it can be helpful if you are under 16. If you do wish to bring an adult with you, they do not have to be in the room when you have your consultation—it’s your choice.