- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
56 Dean Street is a friendly, convenient and free NHS sexual health service run from 2 locations in Soho. (56 Dean Street and Dean Street Express). The service based in London’s West End also offers full outpatient HIV clinic services. Visit our main website for more details.
- 56 Dean Street is a friendly, convenient and free NHS sexual health clinic in the heart of London.
- Service offers:
- Chlamydia screening under 25s
- Contraception information and advice
- Emergency contraception
- HIV sexual health services
- Sexual health information and support
- Sexual health services
- Sexual health services for young people
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- HIV post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- HIV prevention services
- Chemsex advice
- Gonorrhoea or chlamydia treatment (Dean Street Express)
- Possible exposure to HIV in last 72 hours (56 Dean Street)
- Emergency Contraception (56 Dean Street)
- Assessment for an emergency appointment. (56 Dean Street)
- Under 20yr olds can use our services without an appointment
- If you have symptoms such as discharge & genital pain or ulcers.
- Routine check-up.
- HIV (PREP) Pre Exposure Prophylaxis 3 monthly checks.
- To start or switch contraception.
- Syphilis and HIV treatments