- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
Camberwell Sexual Health Centre : We provide a full range of contraception, testing and treatment for STIs, post-exposure prophylaxis and pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV prevention. Patients can self-refer to the service. For information on how patients can do this please see the ‘General Information’ page.
We are currently offering face-to-face consultations, via booked appointments and limited walk-in service for emergencies.
- Free STI/HIV tests, contraception, support. Home testing kits
- persistent or recurrent genital symptoms such as herpes, non-specific urethritis (NSU), vaginal discharge, and prostatitis
- complex STIs such as syphilis
- STIs in pregnancy
- genital dermatoses
- routine IUD, IUS or implant insertions
- ultrasound scans for missing IUD or IUS threads, suspected device displacements or expulsions
- ultrasound guided IUD or IUS insertions or removals
- ultrasound scans for impalpable or deep implants and ultrasound guided implant removal
- investigation and management of bleeding problems or pelvic pain in contraceptive users
- contraceptive advice for patients with complex medical comorbidities or social vulnerabilities.