Church Wellesley Health Centre is a multidisciplinary medical group located in the heart of the village. Our comprehensive health approach includes services in general family medicine, specialized care for the LGBTQ2 community and people living with HIV as well as dentistry, physical rehabilitation, sleep therapeutics, counselling and psychotherapy, and dermatology.
OUR SPECIALIZED PHARMACY FOCUSES ON YOUR COMPLETE HEALTH BY OFFERING A RANGE OF CUSTOMIZED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS:
· Specialized knowledge in HIV, PrEP, PEP, and transgender health
· Counseling services to educate and advise on prescriptions, over-the-counter medication, and medical devices
· Working closely with your primary care physician to provide convenient and seamless health care
· Renewing/adapting chronic medications to ensure optimal therapy
· Compliance aids for complex medication management e.g. blister packaging
· Free medication deliveries across Canada (conditions may apply)
And much more!
We are a dedicated team that focuses on delivering the best personal care and attention you deserve. At Church Wellesley Health Pharmacy, your health is our priority.