- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
Drexel Medicine offers high quality, compassionate care for all. We welcome patients without regard to race, culture, religion, gender identify or sexual orientation. We are LGTBQ+ community friendly and our care is judgement free.
Many of our doctors have worked in Philadelphia for decades. We understand the city’s diverse neighborhoods. Our doctors and staff speak English, Spanish, French, Farsi, Hindi, Mandarin, Haitian Creole, Togo and Ibo.
As the clinical practice group of Drexel University College of Medicine, we seek to advance care by conducting innovative research. We keep up with the latest advances to better serve our community and students. We teach the next generation of physicians to care for everyone that they treat with kindness and skill.
Services Offered by the Partnership
- Case management
- Clinical research studies
- Family planning services
- Gynecologic care
- Health educational programs
- Health insurance counseling
- Hepatitis C specialist on staff
- HIV support groups
- Nutrition assessment
- Peer education
- Pharmacist/adherence counseling
- Laboratory services (on-site)
- Prevention services/PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Primary and specialty HIV medical care
- Rapid HIV testing and counseling
- Referrals to dental care, mental health and substance abuse treatment services
- Secondary prevention education
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
Rapid HIV Testing
The Partnership Comprehensive Care Practice provides free, confidential, rapid HIV testing and counseling.