- Free condom
- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
The Gatehouse NHS Sexual Health Clinic : Our aim is to improve sexual health and wellbeing, and reduce sexual ill-health among people living in Ayrshire and Arran. We are working with local authorities, voluntary organisations and other statutory organisations to promote wellbeing in sexual health and deliver excellence in the services we provide.
Sexual health and wellbeing affect everyone, no matter their sexual preferences, gender, age or attitude. Good sexual health is not just about the absence of disease or unintended pregnancy; it’s about the whole person, how they feel about themselves, their actions and how they respond to the actions of others.
Sexual health is the freedom to express and enjoy the sexual activity of your choice without suffering or causing physical, mental or emotional harm to yourself or anyone else.
Our services include:
- Contraception – including emergency contraception
- Postnatal contraception
- STI Testing and treatment
- Pregnancy tests
- Young people’s clinics – ( age 18 and under) for contraception and STI testing
- Abortion advice – you can also self-refer call 01563 827025
- Free Condoms and C–card sign up
- PREP/ PEP services
- Information and advice on sexual Health matters
- HIV information & testing
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination – if you are at risk for getting Hep B sexually
- Hepatitis C testing
Your GP can refer you for Sterilisation counselling, Vasectomy, Menopause and Psychosexual counselling