- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
About Essex Sexual Health Services : We are responsible for delivering NHS funded sexual health services across the county of Essex.
We are responsible for delivering NHS funded sexual health services across the county of Essex.
We’re here to help people stay safe, healthy and protected.
Through our partnership with clinicians and other service providers, we deliver advice, information, protection, testing, treatment and other support.
Whatever age, gender or sexuality, we provide free, confidential and non-judgemental services for everyone in Essex.
What We Deliver
Essex Sexual Health Services are funded by the NHS and delivered by a number of partners – led and coordinated by Provide Community.
Clinics are run and delivered by doctors, nurses and other qualified health advisors. Our expertise and experience ensure everyone receives empathetic, appropriate and effective advice and care.
- In-clinic and at-home testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Examination, diagnosis and treatment of STIs
- At-home HIV testing
- eC-Card scheme distributing free condoms to young people
- Chlamydia screening
- Pregnancy tests
- Assessment for and access to most forms of contraception
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- General sexual health advice, counselling and support.
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and HPV vaccinations
Essex Sexual Health Services are delivered by a range of partners from clinics across the county.