- Free condom
- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
John Hunter Clinic for Sexual Health (JHC) : The John Hunter clinic is a friendly, confidential and free NHS sexual health clinic. Offers full sexual health tests, treatment, advice and other specialised sexual health services:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs), for example, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis, herpes, warts.
- Treatment of other genital conditions, for example, thrush, bacterial vaginosis and skin problems
- Rapid HIV tests: results available within a few minutes.
- PEP (post exposure prophylaxis).
- Pregnancy testing/family planning/contraception, including implants and coils.
- Sexual Health Adviser service providing advice and support around all aspects of STIs and HIV including partner notification and risk reduction.
- Advice and referral for termination of pregnancy/abortion.
- Follow-up care for patients who are HIV+.
- Hepatitis B/C screening and Hepatitis B vaccinations for at-risk individuals.
- Access to psychosexual clinic.
- Safer sex advice.
- Free condoms/femidoms/dental dams/lubricant.
- Text/telephone results service.