- HIV TEST
St. Luke’s Medical Center is recognized as Philippines’ leading and most respected healthcare institution.
For those who might still be unaware, St. Luke’s Medical Center (SLMC) recently opened its own HIV treatment hub in Global City. The hub is called Clinic 1276.
1. For newly-diagnosed patients who will enroll in a treatment hub for the first time:
– Confirmatory test result from SACCL
– Latest laboratory results
– Philhealth MDR and other applicable documents such as certificate of contribution and CF1 signed by HR (Note: no photocopies and e-sig allowed)
– For patients who will transfer from other treatment hub, additional requirements are as follows:
2. What are the standard annual benefits under PhilHealth with regard to consult, refill, and laboratory procedures?
If the patient files OHAT PhilHealth Package Claims with the hub correctly and consistently (i.e. every quarter):
On the 2nd Filing, the patient is eligible to avail CD4 testing (6th month).
On the 4th Filing, the patient is eligible to avail Viral Load testing (12th month).
Consult with ID specialist every quarter
On the 2nd year, patient may optionally choose the CBC, CREA, SGPT, SGOT, & FBS package instead of CD4