- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
Lyon-Martin Health Services and Women’s Community Clinic provides primary medical care, sexual and reproductive health care, and mental health services for women, gender non-conforming people, and transgender people of all gender identities and sexual orientations. We treat people regardless of ability to pay and assist people with enrollment into a variety of health coverage programs.
– Routine physicals and general primary care
– Transgender health care
– Mental health therapy
– Hormone therapy and laboratory monitoring
– Gender affirming surgery referrals
– Pre-operative and post-operative care
– Gynecological care
– Cervical cancer screenings
– Contraceptive Care/ Birth control
– Emergency contraception
– Pregnancy testing/options counseling
– HIV testing and HIV care
– STD testing, diagnosis, and treatment
– Breast/chest health screening
– Care for diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure
– Minor injury care
– And much more!
We are not able to do physicals for immigration visas or handle workers compensation issues.
We believe preventive, educational care is essential to lifelong health and that all people deserve excellent health care, regardless of their ability to pay. We work hard to ensure that each client feels comfortable and safe using their voice to direct the care they receive.
We are Close 2 days a week, Saturday and Sunday