- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
MacGregor Infection Medicine and Travel Program : Our history of patient care began more than two centuries ago with the founding of the nation’s first hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital, in 1751 and the nation’s first medical school at the University of Pennsylvania in 1765. Penn Medicine has pioneered medical frontiers with a staff comprised of innovators who have dedicated their lives to advancing medicine through excellence in education, research and patient care.
When you choose Penn Medicine, you benefit from more than two centuries of the highest standards in patient care, education and research. The caliber of comfort and individual attention you receive is unmatched by any other hospital in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Health Equity Initiative at Penn Medicine
At Penn, we strive to provide high quality and family-centered care for our patients and the community, and support an inclusive workforce and clinical learning environment for our employees.
Our comprehensive HIV services include:
- Assistance with insurance applications
- Coordination of hospital and community-based care for HIV-positive patients
- Coordination of the services required for the care of HIV-positive patients and their families
- Counseling and psychological support
- Developmental assessments
- Education for patients, families and the community
- Laboratory tests, including HIV screening
- Nutritional support services
- On-site Social Worker
- Physical examinations
- Referrals to other physicians and health professionals and/or community agencies, when appropriate
- Routine gynecologic care for women (Pap smears)