- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
SASH London : SASH stands for Support and Advice on Sexual Health, we provide free, non-judgemental and confidential support to improve your sexual health, your relationships, and your mental health. We work in Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster to improve ALL residents’ sexual health.
SASH promotes good sexual health and wellbeing and works in close partnership with community reproductive health, contraception STI screening and HIV treatment services to ensure accessible and responsive services for all. The service is available for residents from the boroughs of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham.
Who we help
- Residents living with HIV and their families
- Women and girls’ sexual reproductive health needs
- Residents wanting to change behaviours affecting their sexual health
- Newly diagnosed with HIV
- Young men
- LGBT and BAME communities
- Sex workers
- Those affected by domestic abuse
- Young people (15 and over)
What does SASH offer?
- Person centred assessment of sexual health and wider health needs
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching as part of an agreed health and wellbeing plan
- Advice, advocacy, sexual health and wellbeing information
- Complementary therapies
- Access to dedicated support groups