- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
Sengkang General Hospital (SKH) forms a vital part of Singapore’s master plan to provide quality and accessible care to better serve the healthcare needs in North-Eastern Singapore. Offering a wide spectrum of specialist clinics and co-located with Sengkang Community Hospital, SKH will be part of the newest integrated hospital campus delivering multidisciplinary and patient-centric care covering all major healthcare disciplines.
Our Infectious Disease Clinical Services
Our team of specialists offer extensive and compassionate care to diagnose and manage both common and complex diseases, including:
– Sexually transmitted diseases including Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
– Antimicrobial Stewardship Programme (ASP)
This programme optimizes antibiotic to ensure appropriate usage.
– Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT)
The Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT) service at the hospital offers patients administration of intravenous and intramuscular antibiotics to patients in the outpatient setting.
– Infection Prevention and Control Programme
– General Infectious Diseases including management of multidrug-resistant organisms (MDRO)