- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
St. James Infirmary is a health and safety clinic for Sex Workers run by Sex Workers. Their services include free confidential medical and social services for Sex Workers (current or former) of all genders and sexual orientations, their current partner(s), and their children (Medical Services for Adolescent and above only) who live and work within the San Francisco Bay Area. They also serve sex workers who are visiting the area.
St. James Infirmary is a peer-based non-profit 501(c)3 organization serving Sex Workers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We are the first occupational health and safety clinic in the U.S. run by Sex Workers for Sex Workers!
Sex Workers (current or former) of all genders and sexual orientations, their current partner(s), and their children (Medical Services for Adolescent and above only) are eligible for free and confidential services. Our community members are:
– reet and Survival Sex Workers,
– Escorts and Personal Companions,
– Massage and Body Work Providers,
– BDSM workers: Pro-Dommes, Subs, and Switches,
– Adult Film Actors; Porn Models/Performers; Nude Models,
– Sexological Bodyworkers and Surrogates,
– Exotic Dancers; Strippers; and Peep Show Workers,
– Phone Sex Operators and WebCam Performers,
– And many other Sex Workers and Adult Entertainers!
We are Open 2 days a week, Wednesday and Thursday