- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
STD Check London : At STD Check London, we work with experienced doctors and specialists whose aim is to help you overcome different sexually transmitted diseases for your improved health. We offer our patients the safest procedure to avoid any uncomfortable situation by ordering STD tests online before going to the clinic for their blood or urine sample. You can be assured of getting the results within one to two days without the trouble of visiting the clinic several times.
What we offer our patients:
Our trained health care providers will help you in every possible way in case the STD test result turns out to be positive. We provide thorough consultation to discuss about treatment options, explain the results properly, answer all your queries and whatever may come next. We also offer private STD testing that enables patients to prevent awkward situation and conduct tests at affordable rates. Our doctors know how important it is to stop spreading HIV and STDs and thus, educate individuals about sexually transmitted infections and diseases.
Testing for HIV Infection
Being tested for HIV is the only way to establish whether or not you are HIV positive. A sample of blood is screened to identify the infection.
The HIV Duo 4th Generation is a special type of HIV test, which is recommended from the 28th day after exposure. The latest Early Detection Rapid HIV test is the procedure of molecular testing, which is effective from the 10th day after exposure.
How HIV Tests work:
The HIV test used at the STD Check Clinic London will search for HIV I & II antigens in the blood sample taken when you attend. The antigens can be detected within 28 days of exposure to the virus and results are received on the same day. Your results will then be one of the following:
- Negative –HIV antigen is not detected in the sample. If you have performed the test after 28 days have elapsed, you can consider yourself HIV free.
- Reactive – HIV antigens were detected in the sample, the test should be repeated and if confirmed, treatment should be started immediately.
- Invalid – The test delivers invalid response which means something went wrong while performing the test. The result is not an indication of HIV status of the person and will need to be repeated.
Private STD Testing
- Quick and private STD tests – STD testing takes only a few minutes and you will have to provide your blood or urine sample for the test.
- Thorough consultation from our doctors – Our doctors offer consultation advice on sexually transmitted diseases and other infections that you want to know. If the test results are positive, the doctors may prescribe necessary treatment or refer to a specialist.
- Rapid STD test results – The results are delivered within 1-2 days after you visit our testing center. You may contact our experts anytime and know about your status.
- Complete satisfaction – We provide complete satisfactory to our patients by performing tests in the best possible way. Our specialists are always there to answer your queries anytime you give us a call.