- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
Taipei City Hospital is a full-service, total care medical institution that is prepared to meet the comprehensive healthcare needs of Taipei’s 2.6 million residents. The merger of ten municipal hospitals into one unit has made the Taipei City Hospital the largest healthcare organization in Northern Taiwan. Each hospital is referred to as the respective branch of the central organization; for example, Taipei City Hospital – Renai Branch.
The purpose of this merger was not only to improve hospital and community based healthcare, but also to rebuild Taipei City’s entire public healthcare system. The theme of this reform was the creation of a “Total Care System”, namely a network that begins caring for an individual from before they are born until they are elderly. To do this, we seek to instill a new sense of healthy living, to facilitate a healthier environment, and to integrate healthcare into the community.
Zhongxing Branch of Taipei City Hospital, formally the Taipei Municipal Zhongxing Hospital, was founded in 1905 and is located in the Datong District. We provides the best medical services for all residents of the greater Taipei area. We have connected with the community through an electronic network and are making great progress in medical research. “Rooting in the community and searching for the excellence” is our motto.
- Management of out-patients and in-patients.
- Offer opinions about infectious diseases to other departments or physicians through consultation.
- Management of fever of all origins.
- Diagnosis and treatment of documented bacterial infections, viral infections, fungal infections and parasitic infestations.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexual transmitted diseases including HIV infection and related opportunistic infections.
- Establishment and enforcement of the antibiotic control policy.
- Report of statutory communicable diseases.
- Establishment and excution of the strategies to control nosocomial infections.
- The offering of education program in infectious diseases to interns, resident doctors and other paramedicals.
- Research on infectious diseases.