- HIV TEST
The John Bell Health Center is a comprehensive healthcare clinic that provides state-of-the-art primary medical care to adults age 18 and older.
The John Bell Health Center provides a safe space for people to access culturally competent, comprehensive primary medical care, regardless of the individual’s insurance status, ability to pay, or life circumstances.
Our team of compassionate providers focus on addressing each patient’s unique needs and challenges.
- Practitioner Examination
- Medical History
- Diagnostic Testing
- Age Appropriate Cancer Screening
- Routine Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections, HIV, Hepatitis B and C with treatments as indicated
- Screening and Preventative Care for Diabetes and Hypertension
- Mental Health Screening and Referral
- Nutrition Education
- Smoking Cessation
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Cervical and breast cancer screening
- Case Management
- Community Health Worker services
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- PrEP Counseling/ PrEP Assistance Program services
- Rapid Hepatitis C & HIV Testing onsite