- HIV TEST
Tower Health is a regional integrated healthcare system that offers compassionate, high-quality, leading-edge healthcare and wellness services to communities in Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties and 25 Tower Health Urgent Care facilities across our service area.
Tower Health Urgent Care – Roosevelt primarily serves the Bustleton, Neshaminy, and Somerton areas of Northeast Philadelphia and is minutes away from Philadelphia Mills.
Care, Treatment, and Services
- Medical treatment of HIV and AIDS
- Primary medical care
- Routine gynecological care
- Routine immunizations
- Nutrition counseling
- Non-medical case management services/social services
- Support groups
- Smoking cessation
- Routine ophthalmology care
- On-site behavioral health counseling
- On-site dermatology/procedure clinic
- Community outreach and education
- Screening for rectal cancer (with access to a referral and follow-up)
- Our own specialty mail order pharmacy
- Consumer Advisory Board
- Referral to medical case management
- Referral to specialty clinics
Rapid HIV Testing
We use Alere Determine™ Antibody/Antigen 4th Generation Rapid HIV Test, which provides results in approximately 20 minutes. (Patients who test reactive will need a confirmatory blood test, which we will provide.)
In addition, we will provide you with prevention counseling if your test is negative, or link you to care if your test is positive.
Services are free, anonymous, and confidential.