- HIV TEST
- STIs TEST
- STIs Treatment
University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) is situated within the lush University Malaya campus in the south-west corner of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was officially opened on 5 August 1968, by His Majesty the Yang Dipertuan Agung, Duli Yang Maha Mulia Seri Paduka Baginda Yang Dipertuan Agung Tuanku Ismail Nasarudin Shah Ibni Alharmahum Sultan Zainal Abidin and was known then as University Hospital.
Infectious Disease : The University Malaya Medical Centre Infectious Disease unit provides inpatient and outpatient care at the wards WP1 and WP2 and in the medical clinic.
The unit also runs a referral service available to all other subspecialties and participates regularly in intensive care unit rounds.
– HIV and sexually transmitted diseases
– Tropical Infections including dengue fever
– General infectious disease
– Antibiotic consult including ICU antibiotic rounds
– Antibiotic Stewardship Program