- HIV TEST
Women’s Institute for Family Health : Founded in 1999 by Laura Roache, M.Ed, Executive Director, Women’s Institute for Family Health is a non-profit organization that serves men, women, children, youth and families on a wide range of health and social issues to promote physical, mental and emotional wellness.
- Addiction Education
- Case management services to individuals living with HIV/AIDS
- Co-Occurring substance abuse and mental health treatment
- Court Order Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment/Evaluation
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- DUI Classes and Treatment
- Emergency Evaluations
- Health Promotion Events (outreach and tabling at health fairs and community events)
- Individual, Group Psychotherapy and Family Counseling
- Medication Assisted Therapy (Suboxone)
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Therapy
- Organization Training & Education – customized training events for health & human services organizations and local community agencies.
- Peer Support
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Stress and Trauma Services for Health Care Providers and Care-givers
- Walk-Ins –Appointments are recommended however we do accept walk-ins
We offer day and evening hours. We are conveniently located with on- street parking and public transit at our door.